Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fan Finds...

Get it?  Fan finds...instead of fun finds...lol  Snort. Snort. Yeah yeah, I'm that funny, really. 

I found a couple fans and had to share.  I think they will look in the next house in my son's room...or in my garage cause I'm totally in denial and there never will be a next house.  Sigh.


Bonus, they both work, however they may be dangerous.  Little fingers might get caught in them.  They won't be allowed to be turned on and I will probably keep them high up on shelf.  Either way, they will look cool, and some days I'm all form over function.

Needless to the say the boy child wasn't impressed with his new old fans. 

Next on the horizon, collecting globes.  I think they would look great in a boys room too, with some vintage luggage and his old typewriter.  He'll have a fun vintage travel room yet!



 

8 comments:

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Love old fans!!! What a score!

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

Very cool!! (get it...cool- cause they're fans??...) haha, yep I can be just as cheesy ;)
I like your ideas for the room!

Ashley said...

Oh how I love old fans! I'm on the lookout for a reasonably priced one (everyone I've found so far has been in the $50+++ range!).

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Yep. Love these fans-- and yikes no fingers chopped off please! ;) Nice finds lady!!

Amanda said...

These are very cool! I can see a lot of decorating possibilities with them.

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

I love old fans! They add a lot of interest and I think they do a much better job than new ones. Nice finds!

Helen and her Daughters said...

Love them, we bought four old fans a while back to sell but I ended up having to keep two of them. I love decorating with them. How cool that they still work.

Anna@Directions Not Included said...

Love those!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails